Guess who's who


 Recently I'm making a virtue notebook. In this notebook, I listed everyone's virtue(people who are in the "The best people on earth" group on Instagram). My goal is to list at least 10 virtues of each one by the end of the summer session. 

Here, I'll write down 3 virtues of each (of course everyone has more than 10 virtues! But in this blog, I picked up 3of the most characteristic virtues). Guess who's who! (These are my subjective opinion, so it might be difficult to guess)

① 1. Always strives for his/her goal. 2. Good at distinguishing the good from the bad. 

3. Stunning. 

② 1. Good talker 2. Poetic 3. Energetically friendly

③ 1. Calm 2. Tolerant 3. Sophisticated fashion

④ 1. Smart 2. Glamor/attractive 3. Edgy joke

⑤ 1. Good at making people laugh 2. Have good leadership 3. I bet this person has made an incredible amount of effort. 

⑥ 1. To-the-point 2. Witty 3. Balanced between hid/her ideal and the reality

⑦ 1. Cool dance 2. Kawaii(Cute/Sweet) 3. I love her way of speaking

⑧ 1. Cool dance 2. Soft atmosphere 3. Be equal to everyone

⑨ 1. Warm 2. Smile 3. Considerate/Thoughtful

⑩ 1. Incredibly good at making friends/Open-minded 2. Brave 3. Effort

⑪ 1. Mysterious atmosphere 2. Sophisticated fashion 3. Beautiful walking like a model

⑫ 1. Passionate with food 2. Unique sense 3. Keep in his/her pace

⑬ 1. Be devoted to what he/she likes 2. Understands himself/herself well 3. High reading ability


I loooove everybody. I'll definitely miss you!! Enjoy the rest of the time!



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The bowl of the tea ceremony

The green screen event at Yale Art's Gallary