My love towards the ocean

 

Walnut beach we went on last Sunday

    I love the ocean. I'm not sure why but once I wanted to be the ocean when I was a child. I feel like I was born on the shoreline. 
    I love being in the beech. I feel the flowing waves, hear the sound of water, and gaze at the deep, unknowing blue. The ocean always opens my heart. Sitting on the rock and listening to the wave sound, I feel I can be much more honest and comfortable. 
    Also, I love the scale of it, covering 70% of the earth, swallowing fish, sharks, whales, seaweeds, and even microplastic. 
    Now, I know that I can't be the ocean in this life, but I'd like to be like the ocean. Deep, tolerant, mysterious to some extent, and never be the same. 



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The bowl of the tea ceremony

Guess who's who

The green screen event at Yale Art's Gallary