Yale Center of British Art




 We went to Yale Center of British Art on Monday. A lot of amazing paintings welcomed us. All of them were beautiful, but I especially love these 3 paintings. 
The attractive point of the first painting is its creepy atmosphere. The moon and the sun can never be close that much. At least I haven’t seen or heard such things. I’m not sure whether it’s real, but I'd be scared if it were real. I love its creepiness.
When I saw the second one, I remembered “The old man and the sea” It is beautiful. The beautiful view in this painting seems like praise for what the old man did in the novel. 
The third one, which I wrote Haiku about, made me relaxed and calm. My favorite point of this is that the man is sitting IN THE CORNER. Although he is the only animal in the painting he is not the main character. Usually, since humans believe that they are very smart, they tend to be arrogant and selfish to control everything. But in this painting, the main more important thing is nature. This is my favorite point of this painting.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The bowl of the tea ceremony

Guess who's who

The green screen event at Yale Art's Gallary