The green screen event at Yale Art's Gallary

 


    I draw this picture last Thursday.  Honestly, I'm not satisfied with this picture because I came up with nothing at the time moment and I just drew what I want to experience once ― flying like a bird. Every Tanabata ー which is one of the most traditional ideas on July 7th and they have many festivals in Japan ー I pray to fly like a bird. But that doesn't express my ideal well. But anyway, it seems like I was flying with my own wings, that's an exciting experience! 

    I flew with beautiful, perfect butterfly wings last Saturday at CT post mall. But flying with mine is much better. They're not perfect. But sometimes imperfect things are more attractive than perfect things such as lives. The wings I made were literally imperfect and it looked like I couldn't fly well with them. They expressed how unskillful, imperfect and so attractive I am. 

    That was a great experience!

    

    


コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The bowl of the tea ceremony

Guess who's who